Our outdoor beer garden is open, with new safety policies and procedures in place. We’ve been closely monitoring the situation in Texas and Hays County, as well as working on a solid plan to keep our guests and team safe, while still creating an enjoyable Vista environment.
To-Go and Curbside service will continue seven days a week. Use the online pre-order system or place your order when you arrive.
An overview of our new policies and procedures, we thank you for your cooperation!
- All guests are required to have an OpenTable reservation to enter our beer garden for onsite consumption.
- Masks must be worn at all times when you are not at your table with your party
- Reservations are for parties of six or less and are outdoors only (children included in this number)
- Tables are spaced 10 to 20 feet apart
- Restrooms are open, playground is closed
- We’re serving all beverages and food in disposables. While this is not in line with our sustainability mission, this is the safest for our team at this time. We will not be pitchers at this time.
- Our grill is not yet re-opened, but we have a selection of snack items available.
- Dogs are welcome, please keep them on a leash and clean up any messes.