A space full of possibility
Custom, experience-focused events
Vista is an immersive 21-acre destination property nestled in the Texas Hill Country just southwest of Austin. From beer-focused tours & tastings to culinary classes and nature walks, the possibilities are wide open to create a custom experience focused on your group’s interests.
We have multiple dedicated event spaces to accommodate groups of any size, both indoors and out, and we encourage you to bring your ideas.
Menus sourced from our onsite farm
Sustainable Farm-to-Table, Live Fire Cooking
Chef Andrew Stiver’s passionate approach to sourcing the freshest seasonal ingredients is at the core of Vista’s culinary program. We build custom, seasonal menus centered around the harvest from our onsite organic farm and Central Texas ranchers. Your menu is prepared from scratch using hand-selected, whole ingredients.
- Custom Buffet, Family-Style or Plated Menus
- Brewmaster or Sommelier Pairing Dinners
- Chef For A Day Experience
- Brewery, Property, Farm, Apiary Tours
- Shareable Platters, Whole Pig Roasts, Picnic Lunches
- Off-Site Catering
- Local wine & cider
- Brewmaster pairing dinners
- Brewery tours
- Custom beer flights
- Guided tastings
European-inspired brews, with a Texas Hill Country flair
Our award-winning Brewmaster, Josh Watterson, uses European brewing techniques to highlight local Texas flavors. We have a variety of beers on tap, including classic beer garden styles, limited release wine-barrel-aged beers and collaborations with local craftsmen.
Wines and ciders are expertly selected from local Texas producers, as well as the best from around the globe.
Space for any size group
- Corporate Retreats & Team building, Non-profit Fundraisers
- Birthday Parties, Family Reunions
- Rehearsal Dinners, Wedding Ceremonies, Receptions
- Anything you can dream!