Limited Release Barrel-Aged Beers, For Members Only
We’re creating limited-release beers exclusive to our member’s club, with quarterly allotments for pickup.
Next Pickup: Weekend of Dec. 10th
Each quarter, members will received an allotment of 4-6 bottles (dependent on bottle format), chosen by Vista based on our bottle release calendar. Members may pick up their allotment at a scheduled “Pickup Party” at Vista for members and their guests (sorry, no shipping at this time).
We can also hold your allotment until a convenient time, and you may opt out of an allotment prior to the pickup date.
Exclusive Beers & Events
Each allotment, chosen by our Brewmaster, includes unique bottle offerings available only to club members, such as single wine barrels aged on fruit.
You will also receive invitations to the Pickup Parties and first access to release pairing dinners and other events. Other benefits such as access to Vista Library bottles and ability purchase our used wine barrels are also included.
Discounts and perks included in your $50 one-time membership fee:
- A bonus bottle upon joining (Brewmaster’s choice)
- Six complimentary beer flights per calendar year ($60 value)
- 20% discount on bottles, including your allotments
- 10% discount on draft beer for you and your guests
- 20% discount on Vista merchandise both online and at the brewery (gift cards not included)
- Access to Vista Library sales, pre-releases, ability purchase our used wine barrels, invitations to special events and more!
Proper cellaring of our wine barrel aged beers calls for a cool and dark environment. Temperatures of 50-55 degrees are ideal. Aging horizontally is the requested method to allow for more surface area to be in contact with yeast as well as keeping the cork wet (if a cork is used).